Greetings from the Directorate of Open, Distance and E-Learning (ODEL),
Welcome to the Second Semester 2021/2022 Academic Year .
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO;
1. Register for Semester II, 2021/2022 Academic Year courses on the LMS;
2. Attend ALL online/virtual classes as scheduled on the Learning Management System (LMS);
3. Attend ALL face to face classes and practical sessions as scheduled (where applicable);
4. Access ALL learning resources (lecture notes, videos, audio, among others) uploaded on the LMS;
5. Attend ALL online CATs and Assignments uploaded on the LMS as scheduled;
6.Observe the online behavior while in class (See attached file for your reference);
7. Access the LMS for announcements from time to time (at least once a day);
8. Consult the ODEL Directorate in case of any challenges related to the LMS.
1. Upload teaching and learning resources on the LMS. Classes for 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year were Scheduled to start on 28th February, 2022;
2. Make ALL announcements on the LMS per course as appropriate;
3. Follow the Blended teaching methodology as guided;
3. Consult the ODEL Directorate in case of any challenges related to the LMS.