Greetings from the Directorate of Open, Distance and E-Learning (ODEL),
We would like you to take note of the following:
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO;
1. Register for Semester II, 2020/2021 Academic Year courses on the LMS;
2. Attend ALL online/virtual classes as scheduled on the Learning Management System (LMS);
3. Attend ALL face to face classes and practical sessions as scheduled (where applicable);
4. Access ALL learning resources (lecture notes, videos, audio, among others) uploaded on the LMS;
5. Attend ALL online CATs and Assignments uploaded on the LMS as scheduled;
6.Observe the online behavior while in class (See attached file for your reference);
7. Access the LMS for announcements from time to time (at least once a day);
8. Consult the ODEL Directorate in case of any challenges related to the LMS.
1. Upload teaching and learning resources on the LMS from 1st March, 2021;
2. Make ALL announcements on the LMS per course as appropriate;
3. Consult the ODEL Directorate in case of any challenges related to the LMS.